If you are not a morning person, yet you know that you need to have all the energy that you can muster to start up your day, then you know just how important a good cup of coffee is every day. There are so many ways to enjoy your caffeine-fix – using a drip machine or maybe letting Starbucks prepare it for you!
But you know how expensive it can be if you rely on coffee on the go. Good thing that there is a remedy for that. You can purchase your own coffee press and have a rich, smooth, and indulgent cup of coffee every time you need it.
Top 5 Health Reasons To Drink Coffee
Did you know that coffee is more than just an energy booster? Yes, you read it right! There are plenty of health benefits that you can get from coffee. Here are the top 5 good health reasons to drink coffee:
- Reduce Pain. If you are working out, muscle pain is expected. But you do not have to suffer! According to 2007’s “The Journal of Pain,” you have two cups of coffee to cut 48% of post-workout muscle pain.
- Rich In Fiber. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry reveals that a cup of coffee can give you up to 1.8 grams of fiber from the recommended intake that is 20-38 grams.
- Less Risk of Heart Disease. A study has been conducted by Korean researchers where their study participants showed that those who consume 3 to 5 cups of coffee daily are less likely to show any beginning signs of heart disease. But according to the researchers, other dietary factors should also be considered because Koreans have different diet compared to Westerners.
- Liver Protection. Coffee is proven to have liver protecting benefits. Studies reveal that both coffee and decaffeinated coffee lowers the liver enzyme levels of coffee drinkers. You can always cut down on your alcohol intake, but this is an additional way to protect your liver.
- Reduce The Risk For Type 2 Diabetes. If you consume over 6 cups of coffee each day, you will have a 22% lesser risk of diabetes. Dr. Frank Hu of Harvard conducted a research study and it shows that the risk of Type 2 Diabetes is decreased by 9% for a daily cup of coffee.
French Coffee Press by Cafe Du Chateau
If the health benefits mentioned above piqued your interest, then you should be glad that you are a coffee lover. Now it is time to get a good french coffee press so you can start enjoying a good cup of coffee while reaping all the health benefits. Cafe Du Chateau is very well known for its French Coffee Press makers. If you want to brew like a barista, be one of the happy customers who purchased the product while you enjoy a lifetime guarantee of fresh coffee using this high-end French press coffee maker.